Monday, May 9, 2011

Progress

    So even though it's been a bit slow round these parts because of the time of year, I've managed to do a few things in the past two weeks.

    This was a small walkin at No Ka Oi yesterday, small n simple. Her first one.
     Another walkin the other day...the stencil line is still there but we only did the letters. Another first timer.
     This was an awesome day.... I was scheduled at No Ka Oi on sunday, so in the morning before we opened up I had an old friend come in, Heather. She volunteered to be my first ribcage tattoo. Really stoked on this one. It was also cool to have both Bill and Anna there will be, I was beyond shitting my pants on this one... stretching wasn't as bad as I thought...although it's all because she was the perfect candidate. I took my time and made sure it was really nice. Now the mission is to get more awesome people like Heather to help my cause and give up some skin in the areas and I'm inexperienced in: ribs, lower back, chest, stomach, hip..... any takers???  Many kudos to Heather for this one!!!


    This is on a client that walked into NJ a few weeks ago.. he came back for me to finish his big flag. This is one of my biggest thus far, and really excited to finish it.  Another thing was that Bill gave me this really old Micky Sharpz that works wonderfully for greywash....so I got to use that and was really happy with the results... I still need some more work smoothing out the grey, but overall I'm happy with the tattoo and how it flows with his arm when he bends it. I hope to see him back soon for some good photos of this healed.

    This was a walkin in NJ a week ago...name jawns for dayyssss
    Many thanks to Amanda for giving up some skin for a small one dedicated to her Hub... classic!


    Looks like that's it for now, I'll be posting more soon! Come in and get tattooed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TopOfBlogs My Ping in TotalPing.com