Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day before Vegas

     Even though it's been slow, I was able to get a few walkins before I left town... this one was done on South St, Kurt Vonnegut portrait...
     lettering done on South St...
    This was a walkin in NJ the night before, late night walkin... but who cares! I don't mind staying late for something cool. This was her first one, enjoyed this one.






    This was a walkin in NJ as well... two best friends, each now going to two seperate colleges... they each got the same image on the same shoulder. I figured it was pointless to upload both, so here's one... it was from a print they brought in.



    Had alot of fun with these girls... they each got their first tattoo that day, hope to see them back again!

    ps.... had a blast in vegas! will post about my trip soon...


    Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TopOfBlogs My Ping in TotalPing.com