Sunday, October 23, 2011

Better late than never

    Sorry but i've been really busy lately! 


    Which is good news, in fact... :)  but it also means that I have less time for other things I cherish, like updating my blog... anyway, I've been tattooing "full time" this last month and that's awesome! Thanx so much to all the people who've been requesting me stuff... some have come from quite far away to get inked, wow! I feel so honored and happy to see people trusting and liking my tatts... 

    And good news for me don't stop there... the other day I received an email I could barely believe... the amazing tattoo artist, Claudia de Sabe, invited me to guest spot at her studio, Jolie Rouge, in London. I'll be tattooing there in December!!! Wow, talk about dreams coming true!! :)  I feel so lucky and blessed these days... 


    I try to paint as much as I can... 




    ...when I'm not tattooing! 
    This classy Lady Owl ended up adorning Fanny's biceps... thanx so much to her for requesting it! It was great fun to do it :)




    and another hooter... thanx Jonathan!



    Old school roses, I love tattooing them! :-)



    Cutesy birdie on Carole's inner arm...



    Some paintings from the last weeks and months... 









    Some asian and more old school stuff... 









    Sail on my friends! Hope to see ya soon again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

TopOfBlogs My Ping in TotalPing.com