Thursday, November 25, 2010

     




    Some framed "micro drawings" I've been doing lately... One was a birthday gift for a friend and somebody else asked me to sell her the other one after seeing it on my facebook page... and then I ran out of micro frames! Haha...
    That's it... :)  

    Otherwise, I'm coming back from Copenhagen, again... as usual, I went there to get tattooed. This time kick ass tattooer Eckel (THANK YOU :) ) inked me an awesome horned owl, perched on some classy belle époque kind of gloved hand...

    Copenhagen was stormy and snowy... the white coat married so well the grey tones of the city, adding some fairy tale touch to the streets and buildings... 
    lovely!  :)








    PS: to all the people waiting for a drawing, I'll be back at work tomorrow! Be expecting news from me very soon... 
    thanx so much for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TopOfBlogs My Ping in TotalPing.com