Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wow, it's November already!

    So yesterday I got to do two tattoos.

    This one was on a really nice guy from New York, he had these three hearts on his forearm, and wanted to add another for his son.

    Before...
    He wanted to add one more with the name "Jeremy" in it with more chains.

    I really liked how this turned out... very fun to do and the guy was really nice. He's going to come to visit Philly and let me redo the entire thing! He loved it! I think I could have done better with the lettering, the r was tricky for some reason....

    Close up...


    This one was the friend of the guy with the triangles on the wrist that I did about a week or two ago. He was also super nice, and a military boy that will definitely be back for more. This took me about 2.5 hours to do... talk about slow! The biggest thing for me to do is to go SLOW and take my time.

    Some more views too...
    I had a little trouble with this side of the wing.... tattooing a design all the way around an arm with such angles and straight lines was really challenging! I think I had much better lines with the other side, but once I filled it all in I was able to clean it up the best I could without overworking his skin.

    More to come tomorrow hopefully...

    ALOHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TopOfBlogs My Ping in TotalPing.com