Sunday, September 19, 2010

more tribal

    So here is the dude I was telling you about yesterday. he came in and sat for me for about 3.5 hrs. I got alot done! Here are some before and after pics....

    here is a close-up of the linework that he had already there....

    So here you can see how Anna and I drew some guidelines to straighten out the not so straight linework that didn't really match up right.

    After this I lined what I drew and started filling in what I could before he had to leave. Here are some more pics.

    here you can see what I started filling in. cleaned up the lines a bit and tried not to overwork the skin. So far no holes! sweet!


    it was so sweet working the floor tonight with Scotty and Anna even squeezed one in!

    Tomorrow I tattoo Noah's other shoulder again. More pics to come!

    Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TopOfBlogs My Ping in TotalPing.com