Friday, September 3, 2010

4 days left....

    Last few days!

    i'm trying my hardest to not stress out.... just had to drop $427 on my damn car this morning for a routine inspection, which turned out to me needing some tires, hoses, whatever. On top of that trying to come up with rent, which was due 3 days ago. i'm so sick and tired of being broke.

    anyway, been doing some exercises involving making the "perfect" stencil from a shitty drawing or photocopy and working on shading. basically i've been taking my mentor's stencils and shading them in myself on paper, seeing how i would lay out the black and gray. nothing too fun but its good practice.

    i haven't worked on my fake skin in a few days.... been too busy working sales every day and trying to hustle that money to take care of some bills before i leave town.

    i'll post some sketches soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TopOfBlogs My Ping in TotalPing.com