Thursday, November 3, 2011

Winter approaches.....

     So winter season has come SO FAST! pretty scary... however I'm happy to announce that I'm going to tattoo my first ribcage on Sunday, i'll keep you all posted on that! Big things are coming, moving on up!

    All that aside, here's a few things I've gotten to do over the past week... some lettering done at No Ka Oi...
     This was a fun walk-in, he brought the image and considering how much I LOVE pinups this was a fun one for the portfolio...
    Client brought this in too... I tattooed her and her friend, both with a brush stroke look to it. Her friend's tattoo pic came out blurry so i'm not going to post it, she got an infinity symbol smaller with a painterly feel to it.....

    I also had an opportunity to work on Steve again for his polynesian 1/2 sleeve. This session was much shorter, traffic was bad so he came late and we didn't have time to finish the section. I was also having trouble with my shader so when I get to finish the section I'll be sure to post more.


    This weeks update: Will be finishing the flag I started 2-3 weeks ago, as well as touching up a small part of the IRS badge I did a few weeks back as well. I'll post more soon.

    Now off to the drawing board... off to look for more freelance work so I can afford to pay my bills this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TopOfBlogs My Ping in TotalPing.com