Sunday, January 30, 2011



    Hi everyone!
    It's been a while since the last post... I've been kinda (very) busy and that's why I can't post as often as I used to do.
    Anyway, a lot of people has been ordering me custom line drawings to get them tattooed... the little pretty King above is Zim, Haylee's lovely pug! Thanx to her for asking me to draw it!

    Otherwise, I've been trying to get back to watercolor painting. I did a set of peonies, my favorites flowers to draw, for a net friend of mine called Lukas... he is a tattoo apprentice in Zürich and had sent me an amazing watercolor painting of his, some time ago... I hope he likes my peonies as much as I liked his asian girl...






    Here's the painting Lukas gave to me! 
    go check his stuff : http://www.spokeillustrations.ch



    I also did some Koi fishes with chrysanthemums... 



    And here another line drawing... a custom order from Savannah, who asked me an owl with a heart shaped lock and roses... thanx to her for contacting me and ask me a drawing! 



    A great week to everyone,
    c ya soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TopOfBlogs My Ping in TotalPing.com