Friday, January 7, 2011


    Hi everybody and happy New Year!!!  :)
    Finally, my first post for 2011... I'm so happy to be blogging again.

    The end of 2010 was so hectic for me... plus, I have a new job and in december I barely had  a minute to sit and relax or whatever... I couldn't even answer my emails (so sorry to those of you who wrote me and didn't get an answer... :(  it's just that I kept receiving and receiving emails and had not the time to answer them, arriving so late at home... so, if you tried to contact me and never got an answer, please write me again). 

    Anyway, I hope everyone had a great time during Christmas and New Year. 
    And, for my first 2011 post, let me introduce you Giovanni, the Inamorato teapot owl!!! Giovanni will take part of a series of A3 tattoo flashes that I already started drawing, so stay tuned for the next episodes! 












    The Roses and Pearl tattoo sketch right above is a custom work for Karen, from Brazil! She plans to ink it on her upper arm soon.
    Thanx to her for being my first customer of the year!  :)

    A great week to all of you!!



    PS: and last but not least, I'm making a series of prints of my Demekins and Chrysanthemum painting... soon available on my Etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TopOfBlogs My Ping in TotalPing.com