Saturday, August 28, 2010



    I just came back from Copenhagen late this evening! 
    I went there to get tattooed at Conspiracy Inc.
    The trip was quite tiresome as small priced plane tickets mean multiple flight connections and long layovers (5 hrs in Amsterdam... for less than two hours of total flying time!). But I must recognize that Amsterdam and Copenhagen transit areas and waiting rooms are pretty classy and comfy... taking a nap there was a pleasure and now I'm also more than honored to have reached international audiences with my snoring skills (very LOUD).

    Anyway, the bottom line is that Uncle Allan made me a flashy flying sushi tattoo on the back of my forearm and that I'm extremely happy with the result; he is an amazing tattooer! 

    And last but not least: a BIG thank you to all the people who's been writing and requesting me custom drawings these days. I'm gonna try to answer the pending emails as soon as possible, please gimme a couple of days.  :) 


    A nice week end to everyone!

    K.



    Copenhagen was kinda cloudy and grey...



    ...but not my Flying Sushi!



No comments:

Post a Comment

TopOfBlogs My Ping in TotalPing.com