Tuesday, June 1, 2010



    Roaming the internet I ended up finding one of the coolest things ever... a kokeshi kitty keychain !
     What can be cutter than that ?
    Even though I don't have that much time to draw nowadays, i couldn't resist making a quick kokeshi kitty keychain inspired sketch...  :)
    By the way, if somebody knows where i can order one of these, please tell me!!!
      I didn't find any store where i could order one.




    PS: GREAT NEWS 
    I won the sharpie contest !!! www.onepearlbutton.com   
      I feel so thankful and blessed!!!
    So THANK YOU SO MUCH to all the people who took the time to support me, you can't imagine how grateful i am! :)

    PS2: Thank you also to all the people that have been ordering me custom drawings... you rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TopOfBlogs My Ping in TotalPing.com