Sunday, December 6, 2009

New painting started

    Every year at the tattoo shop, we all get together and draw names for secret santa and have a christmas party. Usually everyone will make paintings for one another. This year I have my boss, so I figured I would show them what I have learned and draw out my first backpiece. I was doing some reading and came across a female samurai warrior who slayed the king of dragons. This story attracted me so I thought I would do my own spin on it, using my boss at the samurai warrior(ess).

    So far I just have an acrylic and ink wash on there for an underpainting. I cannot decide if I want to incorporate color or not, so I'm going to put it away for the night and see how I feel about it tomorrow.

    sorry about the
    not so great quality, its taken from my blackberry.

    Will post updates in the next day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TopOfBlogs My Ping in TotalPing.com