Thursday, October 22, 2009

Gallery show!

    I have more news!!!  I will be showing my artwork at the Portside Parlor and Art Gallery located at 20 S. 2nd Street in Philadelphia. First Friday in November!! This is a group show with my fellow tattooed friends from Body Graphics and No Ka Oi Tiki Tattoo. So excited!!!!

    Here's more new art!

    Garuda Painting for sale: $200.00  prints will be available after Nov. 10th. Contact me to get one from me directly! The Pink skull from a previous post will alos be available.

    Another painting/print for sale. Watercolor on Paper. I will have prints of these made for cheap!


     IVA-CULA!!!!  Also for sale, acrylic on canvas


    Sneak peak at new ORCHIDS flash page! (Coming Christmas!)

    More to come!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

TopOfBlogs My Ping in TotalPing.com