Saturday, August 6, 2011

    Hi, wassup everybody ?!? :)

    Wow, it's been a long time without updating this blog... I've been terribly (but happily) busy these last weeks, painting a lot and tattooing too... yeah, finally! :)

    I've been getting into (more) old school (stuff) lately... I've been painting some flash sets inspired by what classic masters use to do, with some girly-cutesy touches, I guess. 
    Here the flash sets, for anyone interested in getting some prints of them, they are available on my etsy shop ! 









    This flash set is based on butterflies drawings by Sailor Jerry, the painting is by me... 



    I've been tattooing too!! :)  So happy!  :)
    I quit the shop where I was an apprentice... more info very soon concerning my new whereabouts! 

    A little butterfly I did on my french friend Cécile Pagès... she is a tattoo artist from Paris who was guest spotting in Geneva these days... we exchanged tattoos (check the Hello Kitty ballerina I got from her below :) 



    Another cutesy lepidopteran I did on some lady's nape... Thanx so much Sarah!


    A flowery teapot on my great friend Sammy !!! 


    My kitty ballerina performing an elegant grand jeté over a bleeding molar... please ask the artist about the hidden meaning of it all! ;)



    Cécile inking me my kick-ass ballet dancer... merci chère amie, ce fut un plaisir! ;) 


    A great sunday and week to everyone, see ya soon !!!
    ps : I will be at the Paris Tattoo Convention in September if you wanna drop by at the Brooklyn's 1228 tattoo booth and say hi! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TopOfBlogs My Ping in TotalPing.com