Thursday, August 25, 2011



    Hi everybody!





    I'm still stuck on an old school phase and painting some flash sheets in that vein... but I guess that everything I do ends up looking kinda girly, what do you think??

















    Maybe this panther is the less girly thing I've ever painted... so I gave it as a gift to my boyfriend, a real man with wooden carved hands and thick facial hair who eats lag bolts and square nuts every morning for breakfast... hoho, not!











    This lady swan is a gift for Ashley Love...













    Eustache is one singular classy fellow... sure, not the most virile dude you will meet but one hell of a refined and sophisticated gentleman who will make them all fall for him with his Baudelaire quotes and unique necklaces...








    Old School business cards, so glad I got them before the Paris Tattoo Convention! Want one? Come see me there! :)








    Tape framing, a newfound passion!! ;)









    Otherwise, I've been quite busy tattooing... ladies around here love butterflies and flowery anchors, me too! Thanx to everybody who's been asking me stuff!!  :)


















    A nice week-end to everyone... see ya soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

TopOfBlogs My Ping in TotalPing.com